Monday 8 October 2012

OOTD- Early Fall #1

 Today was one of those beautiful autumn days when it's not hot outside, but already too cold for summer clothing. I suppose that fall is my favorite season because September is like an extension of summer, and November feels like it's almost the holiday season once again. In between the two, all there is, are pumpkins and changing seasons. Anyways... back to the point! Today I wore a white and gray unevenly striped shirt, a gold in scarf and regular black jeans. Nothing special, but I still wanted to do a post talking about the weather.


The gold scarf


My shoes; red leather Mary-Janes with studs and cutouts :) 

6 comments:

  1. the scarf is beautiful :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!i love your top and the scarf! Totally works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove your shoes, really cute! Thank you so much for stopping by, and for the lovely comment! You said you are following me, but I can't see you on my GFC followers list. I also don't see my blog on the list of blogs you follow....maybe something went wrong :S

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I'm sorry for that little malfunction but I'm following you for sure now!
      Dasha x

      Delete